unable to access remote coral ..

Sunil Kumar skumar at JasmineNetworks.com
Thu Mar 1 12:47:57 PST 2001

Hi,

for the last three-four weeks, we have not been able to access the remote
coral, it always gives the error "cannot access equipment information", this
is the same error which my colleagues chris (ckenney) and dong (dyu) get
when they try to connect to remote coral, could you please look into the
problem and suggest what needs to be done to get it working since its
creating a lot of problem for us ... (rather its the 40 miles drive which
scares me .. )

regards,
Sunil.