Error mesg in remote coral.

Jennifer Scalf jscalf at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 5 10:24:09 PST 2001

I am having trouble getting remote coral to run on my computer.  Java Web
Start runs fine, but after I type in my username and password I get the
following error dialog box: "Error!  Cannot access equipment information!"
Is this a problem on my end?  I'm not sure because I have heard of a
similar problem from another user.

I am also not sure if I've got multiple sessions of coral running now,
because I tried this a number of times and, since I got the same error
message each time, I wasn't able to close the session.

Thanks,
Jennifer Scalf