Sunray Problem

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 14 08:39:26 PST 2001

John and Mike,

After taking another look at the logs, I'm wondering if we haven't been
having intermittent problems with this network card for a few days.  I also
believe that what I thought may have been a CORBA memory leak at 7:15am
yesterday was really network delays related to the Sunray card.  For the
last two days, we have had a significant number of events which have taken
minutes to deliver with no apparent reason.  I think that the reason
may have been retrys to get to the sunrays in the lab.  Once the card is
fixed, we'll see if there's a noticeable difference.