Remote Access

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 19 16:08:25 PST 2001

Tony,

I need to know the exact version of Java that you are running locally.
This looks like a bug in the JDK.  Locally, we are using 1.2.2.  I suspect
that you are using 1.3.1 or 1.3.x.   If you run java with the -version
switch, you can get the version number.  Here's the "java -version" output
from the sunray:

sunray [/home/labnet/bin] $ /app/jdk/bin/java -version
java version "1.2.2"
Classic VM (build JDK-1.2.2-W, native threads, sunwjit)

Bill