External Coral Access

Mark Talary mtalary at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 20 15:54:59 PST 2001

Dear Sir / Madam,

As an industrial lab user of the SNF facility I have
tried to access the equipment list externally to be
able to book equipment.  I have set up an external
password at SNF and downloaded the relevant Java web
start software on my remote PC but I have been unable
to get access to the equipment lists.

When I launch the Coral Remote (SNF) application I get
to enter my username and password but get an error
message after about three minutes of "Cannot access
equipment information".  Can you advise me what can be
done to get access?

It would help if you could cc replies to:

jeff at digimagik.com

Thanks for your help.

Mark Talary