Data Conversion

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 29 13:33:01 PST 2001

John and Mike,

Based on a preliminary review of all the conversion logs on bopeep, I
believe I have successfully converted all the data on the development
platform.  I have also cleanly compiled and installed all the new
code on guilden.  Since we've eliminated snfdev, I need to make some
minor modifications to the configuration files before firing up the
servers to begin testing.

I'm stopping for lunch now.  Does anyone remember which machine used
to be labadmin.snfdev?  I'm sure it will come to me after lunch.