Password/login Problem

John Shott shott at
Fri Nov 2 21:23:10 PST 2001

It appears that pleonov successfully logged in to coral on August 7th ... so,
at some point, he appears to have known his password.

On the 29th, he tried 3 times to login remotely ... those attempts failed
because he has not yet set a remote password (which, as you know, has to be
done here).

While it is clear that Megasense does seem to have a password problem, given
the fact that 2 of them are currently barred for password infractions, I'm not
sure that the problem is at our end.

However, if Mr. Leonov contacts me, I will gladly help him ...