Password/login Problem

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 2 21:23:10 PST 2001

Mary:

It appears that pleonov successfully logged in to coral on August 7th ... so,
at some point, he appears to have known his password.

On the 29th, he tried 3 times to login remotely ... those attempts failed
because he has not yet set a remote password (which, as you know, has to be
done here).

While it is clear that Megasense does seem to have a password problem, given
the fact that 2 of them are currently barred for password infractions, I'm not
sure that the problem is at our end.

However, if Mr. Leonov contacts me, I will gladly help him ...