[Fwd: dummy machine]

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 16 09:20:04 PST 2001

Tom,

I apologize for my delay in responding.  I'm just finishing up release 1.4
now.  I'm on vacation all next week.  I will get this release checked-in
today so that you can get it next week.  John has been gone this week, but
will return next week.  It's at the top of our priority list to get MIT and
Penn State running on Coral.  Although John and I will have no overlap in
the office, I will copy him on this message and phone him to discuss the
dummy machine.  We have two options.  We could give you complete and total
access to our development version of Coral so you could do anything you
want without worrying about doing any harm.  Or, we could set up a dummy
machine on our production platform.  I will discuss with John so we can
get this done right away.