[Fwd: dummy machine]

Thomas Lohman thomasl at mtl.mit.edu
Fri Nov 16 09:23:51 PST 2001

Thanks Bill.  I think having access to the development system may be a better
way to go if only so we don't mess something up in your production system.
What do we need to do to point the remote CORAL installation at the
development system instead of the production system once we have accounts of
course.

thanks much,

--tom