Coding Complete

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Nov 17 01:25:13 PST 2001

John,

I have just now completed coding all the items we discussed, setting up the
new tables, and compiling everything.  I will run some basic tests tomorrow
before I leave town.  I will check everything in then.  However, I won't
install anything in production until I get back and test everything.

I have modified the adjustment code to make adjustments to the new lab
activities.  However, I have not modified the activity or accounting
scripts to extract data from the admin manager's lab_activity table or
to charge for lab time.