Interlock Box Failures?

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 10 11:13:20 PDT 2001

Len,

I happened to be reviewing the hardware manager logs and noticed that
a number of interlock boxes appear to be returning out of range values.
The equipment includes the dektak (beginning on 9/30), the rtaag (beginning
today), and the gasonics (beginning today).  This could be a wiring problem?
Has someone been working with these machines?  I also notice problems
of a different nature with testfac.  I'm not sure what these problems are
cause I've never seen them before.  I'll take a look though.