[Fwd: please remove me from the labmembers e-mail list.]

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 11 15:14:13 PDT 2001

Mary:

Up until now, either Bill or I have handled this ... somewhat manually.

However, in the very near future, Ciara or Lourdes will be able to do this
themselves with the new, and improved, resource client.

Well, even though they ask to be removed from the mailing list ... what
actually happens is that we first inactivate their usage privileges (which is
what Ciara will be able to do) and then remove them from the mailing list.