remote coral test

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 25 12:12:46 PDT 2001

Beth,

That's correct.  Just turn on logging.  It would really help if you could
send me the log.  If you have the time, I would like to spend 5 minutes
on the phone with you while you try a couple of things.  If that's
convenient, could you call me at home this afternoon when you're ready
to test a few things.  My home phone number is 341-7863.