tylannitride

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 25 18:32:56 PDT 2001

Gladys,

The tylannitride has a problem reported on it so it has a yellow light.
The nh3-2-f24 has a shutdown so it has a red light.  However, you
cannot enable the tylannitride because it requires a facility which is
shutdown (nh3-2-f24).  This is my understanding of how the system is
supposed to work.  Am I correct John?

Bill