tylannitride

Gladys Sarmiento gladys at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 26 07:52:54 PDT 2001

Hi Bill.
There were two runs that went through and I checked with the users and the
gas flows were ok. Just wondering now if that nh3-2-f24 is not the one connected
to the nitride tube, I  think there's two same gas lines. Or, there might be
enough gases left
in the line for the two runs.

Gladys
p.s. these tylans don't need to be enabled to run