problems with remote coral

Charis Quay Huei Li chquay at
Wed Apr 17 10:03:27 PDT 2002

     I'm having problems using remote coral. I've installed Java Web
Start, but when I click on 'Launch Remote Coral' on the SNF page, it gives
me an eroor and won't start. When I click on Details, here's what I get:

An error occurred while launching/running the application.
Category: Invalid Argument error
Could not load file/URL specified

CouldNotLoadArgumentException[ Could not load file/URL specified]
	at com.sun.javaws.Main.main(Unknown Source) C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\85WTUFW5\coral[1].jnlp (The system cannot find the file
	at Method)
	at<init>(Unknown Source)
	at com.sun.javaws.jnl.LaunchDescFactory.buildDescriptor(Unknown
	at com.sun.javaws.Main.main(Unknown Source)

     I'm wondering if this is a problem with my computer...or if it's just
the program. I live in Lyman on campus and this is the firs ttime I'm
trying to run Remote Coral. My machine is Windows 2000.
     Please advise. THanks.