problems with remote coral

Charis Quay Huei Li chquay at MtHolyoke.edu
Fri Apr 19 01:24:51 PDT 2002

Dear Mr. Shott,

     Thank you for your prompt response.
     I do have a remote coral password. Since I sent you the last e-mail I
tried logging in from my lab and had no problem at all. However, the
connection from home is still presenting problems. I've uninstalled and
reinstalled Java Web Start at least 5 times now including 2 completely
fresh downloads.
     Coral does not appear in the JWS menu probably because I've never
been able to launch it. (I only see programs like Draw and SwingSet.) Your
e-mail seems to suggest that I should download Remost Coral seperately
from JWS? How do I do this? It does not appear to be in the instructions
on the website and in fact, just following the instructions there worked
fine for logging in from my lab.
     Please advise. I'm quite confused. Thanks.

Cheers,
Charis.