Coral History on Tylannitride

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 8 10:17:10 PDT 2002

Nancy,

In the process of adding the new zygo characterization equipment to the
database yesterday, I made an error which resulted in the problems you
have identified.  Fortunately, this was a human error and not a Coral
error so it shouldn't happen again if we can keep my fingers from moving
faster than my brain.

We do appreciate the specific information that you and Len are providing
so that we can correct the charges and confirm that we have no other
problems.

Thanks to you and Len for your patience and prompt problem reporting!

Bill