Coral Servers Problem

John Shott shott at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Dec 3 08:01:36 PST 2002

Bill:

Well, the "auto-detect and restart" script did it's job.  We had a WRITE lock
condition develop at 11:36 last night and the servers re-started themselves at
11:41 ... apparently before we received any complaints.

Nonetheless, it would be good to update rosen to include the new and improved
server changes, the multiple reservation stuff, and the new maintenance client
... and, I think, we could probably migrate to BouncyCastle ... everything but
the runtime stuff.

Can we come up with a plan to be able to do that before the shutdown? That, of
course, fits with other developments and constraints?