Oracle 9.2

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 23 09:37:34 PDT 2002

Mike and John,

I copied you on this message, but it bounced so I'm sending you a copy.

Bill

My response to Robin:

Robin,

Thanks for your prompt response!  We're running Solaris 8 and need the
64-bit version.  When they're ready, I'll stop by your office to pick them
up.  I believe you've moved since the last time I came by.  Where are you
located now?

Bill