dektak interlock problem

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 7 10:55:55 PDT 2002

Len,

I have changed the database to indicate that the dektak is not interlocked.
When a member attempts to enable/disable the equipment, the equipment
manager will do a logical enable/disable without doing a physical enable/
disable on the Walker box.  To avoid any confusion, I have also removed
the cardnumber and channel for the dektak from the database.  For your
reference, the phone cord behind the detak is connected to cardnumber 1
and channel 21.  As soon as I complete the change from wbgaassol to
wbsolvent, I will reboot the servers, and these changes will take effect.