Coral on atu (Status)

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 17 23:10:36 PDT 2002

John and Mike,

I have loaded the Coral tables on atu with data that I exported from
the Coral tables on bopeep.  I have gotten a clean compile and install
of the Coral code on atu.  When I attempt to start the servers, the
admin manager attempt to connect to Oracle is refused.  This may be
related to the jdbc driver that I'm using ( I just copied the one from
rosen ) or it may be related to the Oracle listener (or the port I'm
attempting to use).  I also need to get an httpd server running on atu
so the other servers can get access to the AdminServerIOR.

I think we're very close to having Coral running on atu.