CORAL shutdown e-mails

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 20 10:22:13 PDT 2002

Len,

Thanks!  This is the same problem we saw last time.  It appears that
this is related to a known bug in the Oracle jdbc driver.  We're in
the process of moving to a new version of Oracle (9i) where this bug
has been fixed.  If the problem still occurs with the new driver, then
I may have a bug.

I've restarted the servers.

Thanks again,
Bill