no remote access

Trevor Niblock niblock at analatom.com
Thu Mar 7 13:08:09 PST 2002

Hi, I've been using coral remote with no problems for the last four months
and now its died.  Is it coral or my end?

My user name is Trevor.

Thanks

Trevor.

Trevor Niblock (Ph.D, MRes(MSc),BEng),
ANALATOM Inc., 540 Weddell Drive, Suite # 9
Sunnyvale, CA, 94089, USA.
  TEL;   (408) 734 9392
  FAX;   (408) 734 8335
  Email; niblock at analatom.com

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or protected by
other legal rules. It does not constitute an offer or acceptance of an
offer, nor shall it form any part of a legally binding contract. If you have
received this communication in error, please let us know by reply then
destroy it. You should not use, print, copy the message or disclose its
contents to anyone. E-mail is subject to possible data corruption, is not
secure, and its content does not necessarily represent the opinion of this
Company. No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy or
completeness of the information and no liability can be accepted for any
loss arising from its use. This e-mail and any attachments are not
guaranteed to be free from so-called computer viruses and it is recommended
that you check for such viruses before down-loading it to your computer
equipment. This Company has no control over other websites to which there
may be hypertext links and no liability can be accepted in relation to those
sites.