JDK 1.4 JCE (fwd)

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 13 09:38:02 PST 2002

John,

I'm just now getting up to check the logs on rosen and spf.  It's too
early to tell on rosen, but things look good.  The really good news is
that the errors we kept getting on spf are now gone.  The error was quite
different than what we saw on rosen, but I believe it was a manifestation
of the same problem.  If you're interested, you can compare the admmgr
logs on spf in /var/log/labnet and /var/log/labnet/lastlog.

Let's not worry about updating the JDBC driver on rosen.  I actually no
longer believe that's the problem.  We'll install the latest one when
we move to the new hardware.

Finally, I got the following message from Ike this morning.  If you get
a chance to respond before I arrive that would be great.  Otherwise, I'll
respond when I arrive.

I've got to eat and clean up so I'll be a little late getting into the
office.

Bill