Minor wafersaw anomoly

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 13 14:41:49 PST 2002

Hello Coral development team --

This is weird.  I'm trying to get the history of the wafersaw, and it's
largely blank, at least for the past week.  But I know for certain that
it's been getting a lot of use these days -- I enabled it yesterday to
train people.  Am I totally clueless?  (I'm trying to find out who used
it before 'dong' -- it's someone with a wrist of iron...  I'm going to
contact the people who had it reserved, presuming they are most likely
to have recently used it.)

Just wanted to share my weird experience with you --

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
National Nanofabrication Users' Network