Minor wafersaw anomoly

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 13 19:11:19 PST 2002

Mary,

You won the lottery.  Like a blue moon, this bug can only be see on very
rare occassions.  You couldn't see it yesterday and you wouldn't be able
to see it tomorrow.  However, John and I were able to track it down and
fix it.  Unfortunately, you will only be able to see the fix if you look
at history before midnight tonight cause this bug disappears then.

Thanks for pointing this out,
John and Bill