Email Lists

Mary Tang mtang at
Mon Mar 18 11:51:56 PST 2002

Hello Coral Dev Team --

I know I've asked you this before, but seem to have misplaced your email
reply (sorry.)  What are the best ways to subscribe and unsubscribe from
the various email lists?

I've noticed that when I'm looking at the archived emails that the menu
bars offer the option to "eSubscribe" for whatever list I'm viewing.  Is
this the most convenient way to subscribe to the email list?  Does this
mean that people can have different email addresses on file on the
equipment email list from their Coral forwarding address?

Also, because I've sent out a few emails lately, I've been receiving
several requests from people to be "unsubscribed."  Ciara says that she
cannot handle this.  Is there a written procedure that I can either post
on the web or just send to people who want to get off the list?

Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
National Nanofabrication Users' Network
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
CIS Room 136, Mail Code 4070