John Shott shott at
Tue Mar 19 14:54:35 PST 2002

That is great news!!! ... is the condition that you were looking for a case
where the enterLab: looking up ... and the enterLab: adding current log
entries were separated by other thread activity?

I'll lookforward to hearing what you have found ....

Also, I notice that we are at a total of something like 6500 transactions ...
this seems like a lower number than we were seeing previously, but, it
appears, as if the various heartbeat frequencies haven't changed.  Is my
"mental calibration" scale simply off.

In any event, I'm hopeful that we've got this one pinned down and fixed ...

Talk to you tomorrow,