Status

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 21 10:48:39 PST 2002

John and Mike,

The Coral servers have been up and running without problems for 3 1/2 days.
The admin server has handled 32,500 transactions with no problems.  So I
think we've probably got that bug fixed.

Unfortunately, I didn't make much progress on Mahnaz's new machine.  So
I'll try to get to that on Friday.

I'm now focusing my efforts on the few remaining problems running Coral
on the PostgreSQL/Linux platform.  Since JavaOne begins next week, I'd
really like to get these items resolved this week.  Then upon our return
in April, we can get Oracle and Coral installed on the new hardware which
Mike has ready to go.

Bill

PS John, no word from Penn State yet?