Logging on to Coral (fwd)

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Wed May 15 10:06:06 PDT 2002

Hi Bill --

As far as I know, Walter Stonas a labmember in good standing right now, so
from that respect, there is no reason why he should not be activated.
However, I don't know anything about the financial end of things, which I
think can be the only other reason why, if John inactivated this account,
this might have happened.

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.