Postgres compile problem

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Thu May 16 21:28:47 PDT 2002

Mike,

Just a quick note to let you know the status.  I've got PostgreSQL compiled,
installed, and running.  It took a little while cause I needed to install
additional packages and reconfigure the kernel.  I've added new users
including coral and postgres.  At the moment, I'm working on creating
and loading the tables.

Bill