CORAL History info

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Tue May 21 10:58:05 PDT 2002

Len,

I really appreciate your prompt reporting of Coral problems.  In this case,
you saved us some money.  As far as the source of the problem, I do know
that the equipment manager failed to update the database during the 5 day
period you identified.  However I don't know why it broke.  I have saved
all the logs from the 5-day period and will review them in detail as soon
as I get the time.

Please continue to report any problems as soon as you notice them.