Usage reports...

Mary Tang mtang at
Mon Oct 7 08:23:50 PDT 2002

Hi all --

I'm sorry, but need to pester you about usage reports...  According to
our lists, there are no more bins to give out -- however, I know there
has been a lot of turnover in the lab and many people have left.  I
would feel much more comfortable reassigning bins if I am sure that
people have, indeed, left or are MIA.  And we could sure use to clean
out our gowns.  Could we please get a list of people who have logged in
Coral time during September?  And perhaps even August as well?

Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
National Nanofabrication Users' Network
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
CIS Room 136, Mail Code 4070