Usage reports...

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Oct 7 08:23:50 PDT 2002

Hi all --

I'm sorry, but need to pester you about usage reports...  According to
our lists, there are no more bins to give out -- however, I know there
has been a lot of turnover in the lab and many people have left.  I
would feel much more comfortable reassigning bins if I am sure that
people have, indeed, left or are MIA.  And we could sure use to clean
out our gowns.  Could we please get a list of people who have logged in
Coral time during September?  And perhaps even August as well?

Thanks,

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.