usage reports?

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 10 16:55:01 PDT 2002

Hello gentlemen --

Could I bother you for usage reports for July and August?  (It's time to
clean out bunnysuits and we've just about run out of bins -- and if we
can boot the people who haven't been in the lab for the past few months,
we could certainly find new bins and more room for suits!)  All we need
is the coral logins for people who have had any activity in the lab.
Their activity levels (i.e., charges) would be helpful (although not
necessary) too, as we do give priority (i.e., extra bin space) to people
who routinely cap and we do tend to still boot those people who log in
less than 30 minutes or so of any activity per month...

Help?

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.