please please help

Y.C Fu ycfu at attbi.com
Tue Apr 29 20:35:02 PDT 2003

Hi Coral staff,

I sent the following email to ask for help last Wednesday and I have
received no response at all.  I am not sure who I should direct my question
to.  Can someone please help me?  Should I send my question to
labmembers at snf.stanford.edu to ask for help from other labmembers?  I need
to reserve time slots for the STS DRIE machine.  My home and work place is
too far from school, therefore I need to remote log in.  I believe my
computer and network is all right because I had used remote Coral last year.
Please, please help!

Best regards,

Yeechung Fu  Ph.D.
(510)364-4312