Sunray cards short supply

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 26 11:47:34 PDT 2003

I think Nancy has a bunch, but believe that Henry has been watching the supply in the lab and depleted Nancy's stash...  How much are these cards, by the way?  It seems that many people are keeping them in their
desks.  Henry found one lying outside.  And the last time we ran out (last week?) he found a couple dozen in just a few storage bins in the lab...

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
National Nanofabrication Users' Network