Remote coral failed

Eric Perozziello eap at gloworm.Stanford.EDU
Tue Aug 26 12:31:15 PDT 2003

Hi Bill,

Bingo!

I'm running Java Web Start 1.0 build fsc-b20,
Java Runtime product version 1.3.0.

I opened JWS, removed coral from the cache and
re-loaded it and it seems to work fine.  I don't
know why I didn't try that last night!  I did go
to the web link and try that, thinking it would
re-load something, but I guess not.

Thanks Bill,
-Eric