History question?

John D Shott shott at stanford.edu
Wed Dec 3 08:26:35 PST 2003

Mary:

The short answer is "no".  Basically, equipment use isn't entered into the
eq_activity table until the use is completed ... and it is the eq_activity
table that contains what is displayed in the history table. There is a table
called current_eq that contains all of the information pertinent to all of
the equipment currently in use ... that is, equipment that has been enabled
but no disabled.  At this point, the data in current_eq is not visible
within the coral client.  One option, I think, might be to add the
capability to double-click on a piece of enabled equipment and see the
details of the current_eq record that would show when it had been enabled.