Remote Coral Problem

Yiching Liang Yiching_Liang at MolDev.com
Wed Dec 3 14:38:03 PST 2003

** High Priority **

Hi-

I am a new industry user at SNF. I'm trying to set up remote Coral at
my office so I can view/edit reservations. I've installed Java WebStart
(version 1.2) successfully.

When I clicked on "Launch Remote Coral " from the SNF website., a Java
WebStart logo was displayed briefly, then an error message "Java Web
Start - Invalid Argument error: Unable to launch the specified
application." There are 2 buttons on the error dialog. If I click "OK",
then the process is aborted. If I click "Details", the following is
displayed:

"An error occurred while launching/running the application.

Category: Invalid Argument error

Could not load file/URL specified: C:\Documents and
Settings\YLiang\Local Settings\Temporary Internet
Files\Content.IE5\76CJJDOX\coral[1].jnlp"

I went into the specified directory, but there is no "Content.IE5"
subdirectory under my "Temporary Internet Files" folder. In fact
there're no subdirectories at all in that folder, just files. Is there
some settings I need to change in my computer? Or is this the network
COBRA problem that I should discuss with our IT guys?

I would really like to start making reservations on Coral as soon as
possible. And since I'm off-site, getting remote Coral set up is very
urgent. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Yiching
Coral name: yiching

--
Yiching Liang