Authentication failure

Hendrik Bluhm hendrikb at
Wed Jan 22 11:26:07 PST 2003

When I log into sunray, the coral window does not show up, however it
seams that coral is doing something as the logfile is updated:

bash-2.05$ cat .coral-log

Labnet instantiated with parameter: /usr/local/coral/config/labnet.conf
Warning: Cannot convert string
"-monotype-arial-regular-r-normal--*-140-*-*-p-*-iso8859-1" to type
You are running the local version of Coral.
Include file: /usr/local/coral/config/Client.conf
Crypto Service Provider: ABA
Info: ABA Security Provider v1.1, SHA, MD5 message Digests, and Crypto
Reading AdminServerIOR:

ior (from URL):

Bound to AdminManager.
Resource Manager contacted.
Authorization Manager contacted.
Event Manager contacted.
Generic client interface instantiated.
Error authenticating member.
labnet.idl.InvalidMemberSignal: IDL:labnet/idl/InvalidMemberSignal:1.0

It seems that the authentication fails. As I changed my password remotely,
I tried to set it back to the original one. However, this did not work
either. Logging into sunray or snf works fine.

Thanks for your help,

Hendrik Bluhm
Department of Physics
Stanford University

Work adress:                    Moler Lab
           			Lab. for Advanced Materials
Phone: (650) 723-4012           McCullough Bldg.
Fax:   (650) 725-2189           476  Lomita Mall
                                Stanford, CA 94305