AFM usage

Na Young Kim nayoung at stanford.edu
Thu Jun 19 10:45:59 PDT 2003

Dear whom it concerns,

My coral id is 'nayoung', who used AFM yesterday from 3.30pm to 6.30pm.
When i am done with AFM images, one computer next to AFM was locked by
someone and two computers in front of gowning room were out of order, so I
decided to go back my lab to disable remotely. By the time I went back to
my lab, I totally forgot doing this, thus, AFM has been used under my name
until 10.30am this morning.

Would you charge me only for three hours, my real usage duration? And I
will be more alert not to happen this once again.

Thanks,
Na Young