Thermco furnaces

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 30 14:35:02 PDT 2003

Ted,

I need a couple of pieces of additional information for each piece of
equipment: a description and a location in the lab.  For example,
the "cpd" description is 'Tousimis Critical Point Dryer' and the location
is 'L109'.

As soon as I get that information and John's approval of the equipment
names, I will add the four pieces of equipment.