URGENT Coral Problems!

Zhilong Rao zlrao at stanford.edu
Thu May 8 18:13:08 PDT 2003

Hi, John

I have tried again and again to login into coral. I still have no acess to
start coral after login. I am waiting for some good news from you about the
problem. Did you find out any way to fix it? I would greatly appreciate it
if you could set a meeting with me to discuss possible solution to this
problem. If possible, I'd like another new coral account set for me, since I
really urgently need acess to coral.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Zhilong Rao