Problems with adding account to existing user

Janine Hannibal janineh at stanford.edu
Wed May 14 08:45:46 PDT 2003

Hi,

I have an existing user (batchko) who has come back to use SNF with a
new company. I first added the new account and project (9VAV550) into
the system. Then I tried to replace his existing account 1WXA676 with
the new account 9VAV550, but it said that the account 1WXA676 did not
exist. So, I then tried to just add the account 9VAV550 to the user's
list of accounts but it also said that 9VAV550 did not exist when I had
just entered it.

Any ideas on how I can replace the old account (1WXA676) with the new
account (9VAV550)? Any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Janine