Problems with adding account to existing user

Bill Murray bmurray at snf.stanford.edu
Wed May 14 10:10:53 PDT 2003

Janine,

It appears that the 9VAV550 account has been added.  However, the 9VAV550
project has not been added.  I'm not sure what happened.  However, I suggest
adding the 9VAV550 project with a default account of 9VAV550.  Once this
has been done, you should be able to make this the default project for
batchko.

Let me know if this works.