Problem with new labmember

Janine Hannibal janineh at stanford.edu
Thu May 15 08:50:56 PDT 2003

  Hi,
I've got another weird problem. Yesterday, I added some new labmembers
through Coral and then did the newuser command in the console. One
particular user is not seen in the pulldown menus (kallie). I remember
adding Kallie in both places. I can login under her username and
password but coral does not show up. Anyway, I tried to add her again in
Coral but when I press the submit button, nothing happens. Can someone help?

Thanks so much,
Janine