coral remote on Macintosh OS X

Matt Hopcroft hopcroft at snf.stanford.edu
Thu May 15 19:05:01 PDT 2003

Hello,
	I noticed that Java web start is included in Macintosh OS X, and
so Coral remote can run on a Mac. I tried it, and it seems to work fine. I
downloaded the coral.jnlp file on a Windows machine (the SNF web page
doesn't detect a Mac OS X web start installation, so it doesn't give you
an option to download the remote coral file), copied it to the Mac, and
the Coral remote program installed and ran with no problems.

There is Web Start info from Apple here:
http://developer.apple.com/java/javawebstart/
(I think Web Start was included in a recent update of Java for OS X)

-Matt Hopcroft
hopcroft at snf.stanford.edu