Netscape/Mozilla?

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 18 08:57:01 PST 2003

Hi guys --

I just got a call from the lab...  No, no, don't worry -- Coral's fine.
It's just that since last night, people haven't been able to access
internet.  Is this the switchover from Netscape to Mozilla?  I tried it
myself (I haven't logged on in a couple of days) and found a lot of
Mozilla "accept this agreement" windows, but then nothing...  I type in
"Mozilla" on the green screen and get a nice browser, but it doesn't
connect...  I think this is also what people are experiencing in the lab
(hard to tell, as I was talking with Elaheh and her terminology wasn't
all that clear...)

Are we totally clueless, or what?  (No, I don't think I want an
answer...)

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.