reservation cancellation problem. (fwd)

Mary Tang mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 2 08:04:20 PDT 2003

I agree -- I just did not know whether there was an audit trail for reservations -- now I do.  Since this is the first complaint of this sort, and in fact, made by someone who hasn't really dazzled the staff for his technical abilities or consideration for the lab community, it's all the more reason to file this...

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.
National Nanofabrication Users' Network
mtang at stanford.edu